IoT Stars is back with a must-attend startup pitching and networking event on Monday, February 27 (7pm) during the Mobile World Congress.
10 startups will be pitching in front of a top-notch jury at the amazing Antiga Fàbrica Estrella Damm in Barcelona.
The selected startups for IoT Stars 2017:
Chargifi, London (UK) – chargifi.com
Fluidra Connect, Barcelona (ES) – fluidraconnect.com
Kolibree, Paris (FR) – kolibree.com
mine, Barcelona (ES) – mine-iot.com
Omnio, Copenhagen (DK) – omnio.net
Smart Plants, Stavenger (NO) – smartplants.io
Trustonic, Cambridge (UK) – trustonic.com
U-Smart Toys, Barcelona (ES) – usmarttoys.com
Moodnode, Berlin (DE) – moodnode.com
NX=SWIM, Barcelona (ES) – nx-swim.com
Two sessions of five startup pitches will be judged on stage.
The IoT Stars 2017 jury include:
- Rob Tiffany, CTO, Lumada IoT, Hitachi Insight Group
- Rosalia Simon Navarro – IoT Smart Cities Director at Telefónica
- Tom Raftery – Global IoT Evangelist at SAP
- Jenny Fielding – Managing Director at Techstars
- Raph Crouan – Managing Director & Founder at Startupbootcamp IoT
- Francesca Bria – CTO City of Barcelona
- Rob van Kranenburg – Founder of IoT Council
- Hugo Fiennes – CEO Electric Imp
- Oisin Lunny – Senior Market Development Manager at OpenMarket Ltd
- Anthony Charbonnier, Head of startup relations & programs at Sigfox
Early Bird and Standard tickets for the event are already sold out. You can book Late tickets on our website iotstars.com. Don’t wait last minute to book as the event sold out last year.
Sponsor and product booth spaces for startups are available in the networking areas to showcase your products and get in touch for one-on-one conversations and demos with our audience. Get in touch and let us know if you’re interested to participate or sponsor.
Looking forward to welcome you at our event in Barcelona.