17 May Application Engineer – Energy Optimization
Posted at 13:17h in 0 Comments
Website QoitechWorld Qoitech
The future is energy-optimized
We are fiery about making the world’s electronics energy-efficient! Are you?
Application Engineer is an interdisciplinary role embracing product & tech expertise, engineering, and customer support. At Qoitech, an application engineer has a central role being the link between the customer and R&D, and is responsible for customer success. In this role, you have the opportunity to become an expert in energy optimization of electronics and embedded solutions and define state-of-the-art developer tools within the field.
- Execute electronics and embedded proof of concepts and product demonstrations in customer and in-house projects.
- Be the firm link between the customer and R&D, communicating customer needs, product and feature definitions and supporting product development and integration (part-time development work).
- Actively grow the Qoitech community by participating in technical discussions with the community in our support and partner channels, and by running workshops and training events.
- Monitor and analyze technical trends and challenges within electronics, IoT and mobility
Your skills and experience
- Experience in creative and hands-on problem-solving in product development.
- Product development experience (IoT, commercial, mobility) in one or several of the following:
- Hardware design
- Embedded systems
- Extra merits if you have experience with different connectivity technologies such as Wifi, Bluetooth, NB-IoT, Lora, Zigbee and low-power designs
- Extra merits if you have experience of low-power hardware design or low-power programming.
- Understanding of customers’ needs and communication skills to guide them to a technical solution.
- Systematic in documenting and conveying projects and design.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English.
- Ability to travel for events and customer meetings and workshops.
- Self-sufficiency and collaborative mindset.
To apply for this job please visit career.qoitech.com.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.