Best IoT event for startups
IoT Stars is a unique event for IoT companies to pitch in front of a top-notch international jury and for companies to connect to a C-level audience of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, investors, industry players, press and media working in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem.
Companies and startups apply to pitch at the IoT Stars event. They are judged (online) and selected by an international expert jury. 10 companies are selected to pitch on stage at the IoT Stars event. On average +100 global IoT companies apply to pitch.
Below is a selection of success stories of companies who presented during the last 3 editions of the IoT Stars MWC event:
- Avegant raises $24M in Series B round
- Vayyar Imaging Launches Globally; Announces $22M Series B Funding Led by Walden Riverwood
- Berlin’s Contentful raises $13 million, opening San Francisco office
- Cybersecurity startup Bastille rings up $9M from Bessemer, Noonan
- Sentiance Raises $5.2 million in Series B Financing Round Led by Samsung Catalyst Fund
- Imagimob raises SEK 3 million
- Austrian smart lock maker Nuki raises €2 million seed round
- Omnio was selected at the Techstars IoT at NYC 2017.
- Slock.it, the company writing the code for the DAO raised an equivalent of $120m in digital currency
- Minut raises $238,366 on kickstarter
- Youmo raises €177,412 on kickstarter
- Leeluu raises succesfully €55,412 EUR on Indiegogo
- Smart Shower Device Startup Bwareit to Be First Crowdfunded Campaign on Unilever Foundry Ideas Platform
Networking with IoT leaders
We are gathering some top global influencers for some inspiring talks, insightful panel discussions and startup pitches offering you a glimpse into the future of the Internet of Things, its current trends, opportunities and challenges.
If you want to meet up to most influential people in the IoT world, you can’t miss the IoT Stars Networking event.
About IoT Stars organizers
Organised by Marc Pous (thethings.iO and IoT Meetup Barcelona) and Rudy De Waele (shift 2020), the organisers have an extensive experience with setting up events globally and during MWC including IoT Shifts, Mobile Sunday, IoT Meetup, AppCircus, Mobile Monday and Mobile Premier Award events
+ 20.000 mailing-list subscribers interested in IoT. Sustained reach of +5 M/month through our social media networks (shift 2020 blog, IoT BCN Meetup Community & social media channels building up towards the event.
MWC 2017 IoT Stars Selected startups
These are the selected startups that will pitch to become the IoT Stars of MWC 2017
IoT Stars jury
Meet some of the IoT Stars MWC jury
check our previous IoT Stars photos
These awesome companies support IoT Stars